Annual Walks Walks 1900
- 20 January 1900
- Walk - From: Sandringham, To: Mentone
- 4 March 1900
- Walk - From: Kew, To: Heidelberg. Comments: via River from Studley to Fairfield Park
- 17 March 1900
- Walk - From: Mount Macedon, To: Woodend. Comments: Guests of Mr.R.S.Whiting
- 18 March 1900
- Walk - From: Elsternwick, To: Caulfield. Comments: via Balaclava & Inkerman Rds.
- 31 March 1900
- Walk - From: Burnley, To: Horticultural Gardens. Comments: Guests of Mr.Bogue-Luffman at a Garden Party
- 10 April 1900
- Walk - From: Yarra Glen, To: Healesville
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 11 January 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.