Annual Walks Walks 2006
- 1 January 2006
- 31 December 2006
Murray Gillan, the Walks Secreatary, organised a varied set of intersting walks and events, including a train trip, as in earlier club days. Also included were a range of "long", "challenging" and "short" walks to suit the active and less active members.
- 4 February 2006
- Walk - Geelong, train ride and walk. Open
- 19 February 2006
- Walk - Doongalla Homestead and Stables. Open
- 31 March 2006
- Uncup Weekend - Hall's Gap and Grampians National Park. Open. Uncup Weekend
- 12 April 2006
- Walk - Sherbrook Forest. Members and Male Guests
- 23 April 2006
- Walk - Mason's Falls, Kinglake National Park. Open
- 4 June 2006
- Walk - Melbourne Docklands, 1.15pm for 1.30pm start. Ladies Day. Aim: to get an overview of the extensive and recent developments in this area. Length 3.5km. Melway Map 2E (E4-H4, E8-H8).
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 11 January 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.