Biographical entry Noyes, F.
Dr F. Noyes joined the Wallaby Club in 1899 but left in 1900.
- 1899 - 1900
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 138, additional references page 23.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 11 January 2007, Last modified: 17 February 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.