Biographical entry Blanch, G.E.
G. Blanch joined the Wallaby club in 1903 and maintained his membership until 1916. He was an educationsit and Headmaster of the Melbourne Church of England Grammar School.
- 1903 - 1916
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 131.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 12 February 2007, Last modified: 15 February 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.