Established 1894

The Wallaby Club .Inc

Biographical entry Payne, H.

Occupation
engineer

Summary

Professor H. Payne joined the Wallaby Club in 1912 and maintained his membership until 1921. He was Professor of Engineering at the University of Melbourne.

Details

Events

1912 - 1921
Membership - Wallaby Club

Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 138, photographs page 42.

Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy

A Private Club

The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.

Browse Entries

Browse Walks

Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.

Walks