Biographical entry Wilson, F.G.
F. Wilson joined the Wallaby Club in 1915 and maintained his membership until 1930.
Regarding auditors: 'In the early years of the Club's history auditors seem to have been appointed from outside the membership. Wallaby F.G. Wilson was appointed to the position in 1916, and since then auditors have been members of the Club.'
Harold Attwood et al, page 121
- 1915 - 1930
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 142, additional references page 121.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 12 April 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.