Biographical entry Wood, G.L.
Professor G. Wood joined the Wallaby Club in 1936 and maintained his membership until 1947. He was Professor of Commerce and Dean of the Faculty of Commerce at the University of Melbourne.
- 1936 - 1947
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 142, additional references pages 66.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 30 April 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.