Biographical entry Turner, A.W.
- scientist and veterinarian
Dr A.W. Turner joined the Wallaby Club in 1936 and maintained his membership until 1952. He was a veterinarian and Officer in Charge of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Animal Health Research Laboratories and Assistant Chief of the Animal Helath and Production Division.
- 1936 - 1952
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 141, additional references pages 66.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 30 April 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.