Biographical entry Richardson, A.E.V. ( - 1950)
- academic and agricultural scientist
A. Richardson joined the Wallaby Club in 1938 and maintained his membership until his death in 1950. He was elected Presdient in 1944. He was an agricultural scientists and the first director of the School of Agriculture Melbourne [?], Foundation Professor of Agriculture and First Director of the Waite Institute Adelaide, and Chief Esecutive of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research.
- 1938 - 1950
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 139, additional references pages 67, 71, 72, photographs pages 61.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 12 May 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.