Biographical entry Gregory, T.S.
- scientist and veterinarian
Dr T. Gregory joined the Wallaby Club in 1946 and maintained his membership until 1972. He was elected President in 1956. He was a veterinarian. His career included appointments as Chief of the Division of Animal Health for the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and as President of the Australian Veterinary Association. He served as Major in World War II including service at Tobruk.
- 1946 - 1972
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 134, additional references pages 72, photographs pages 61, 69.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 13 May 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.