Biographical entry Weigall, G.R.
Dr G. Weigall joined the Wallaby Club in 1950 but only maintained his membership until 1952. He was an honorary physician to the Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne and the Alfred Hospital. He was a Mjor in the Australian Army Medical Corps.
- 1950 - 1952
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 142.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 13 May 2007
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.