Biographical entry Tulloh, Norman M.
- agricultural scientist
Professor Norman Tulloh joined the Wallaby Club in 1985. He was elected President in 1995 and was Secretary 1989-1993. He worked as an agricultural scientist and was Professor of Animal Production and Dean of Agriculture and Forestry at the University of Melbourne. During World War II he served in the Australian Infantry Forces with the Australian Landing Craft Company.
Other career highlights include:
* Fellow, Australian Institute of Agricultutal Science;
* Fellow, Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering;
* Fellow, Australian Society of Animal Production;
* Scientific author;
* He conducted research work in New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America; and
* He has had consultancies in Tanzania, Iran, Papua-New Guinea and South East Asia.
- 1985 -
- Membership - Wallaby Club
Sources used to compile this entry: Attwood, Harold (ed.), The Centenary History of the Wallaby Club, Landscape Publications, Mont Albert, 1993. List of members page 141, photographs pages 128, 129.
Prepared by: Gavan McCarthy
Created: 18 May 2007
A Private Club
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.