Browse People - A
- Adams, B.
- Adams, G.M.T., management consultant
- Adamson, Lawrence Arthur (1860 - 1932)
- Adey, Charles V. ( - 1950), medical practitioner
- Agnew, J.F.
- Aird, John Allan (1892 - 1959), engineer
- Aitchison, Gordon D. ( - 2003)
- Alexander, K., chemist
- Allan, E.F.
- Allen, George Thomas (1852 - 1940)
- Amery, W. Bankes ( - 1951)
- Amess, J.
- Apperley, F.L., pathologist
- Archbold, Neil W. ( - 2005), geologist and palaeontologist
- Armstrong, Edmund La Touche (1864 - 1946), historian and librarian
- Arthur, John Andrew (1875 - 1914), lawyer and politician
- Ashton, Douglas H. ( - 2005), academic and plant ecologist
- Atkin, Max, mechanical engineer
- Atkinson, Evelyn John Leigh (c. 1880 - )
- Attwood, Harold D. ( - 2005), pathologist
- Austin, W.E.
- Avery, David (1871 - 1956), chemist
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.