Browse People - D
- Dale, F.A., scientist
- Davies, A.J.
- Davies, L.F.
- Davison, H.E.
- Dawson, A.H.
- Dawson, S.
- Day, A.J. ( - 1979), dermatologist
- Day, H.M.
- Day, Ross H., academic and psychologist
- De Ravin, John T., pharmacist
- Deakin, Alfred
- Dempster, A.K. ( - 1994), business man and engineer
- Dempster, R., business man
- Denholm, William T., metallurgist
- Derham, A.P., medical practitioner and paediatrician
- Derham, F.T., business man, company director, politician and public servant
- Dexter, P. Merrick (Mick), agricultural scientist
- Dickson, Ian E., academic
- Dillon, E.E.
- Dix, H.C.
- Dix, H.S.
- Dixon, Owen ( - 1973), barrister and judge
- Dobson, H.
- Doery, Edward Keith (1927 - 2005), accountant
- Doery, Goerge E. ( - 2011), medical practitioner
- Donald, Jas, engineer
- Donoghue, J.E.
- Dow, D.M.
- Dowling, A.R.
- Downer, G.H.
- Downes, R.M., surgeon
- Doyle, B.
- Draper, Gerald, actuary
- Druce, Peter ( - 2007), archaeologist and solicitor
- Dubois, R.
- Duffy, Charles Gavan
- Duffy, F. Gavan
- Duffy, J.D. Gavan
- Dyason, E.C.E., company director, economist, mining engineer and stockbroker
- Dyett, Frank G., judge
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.