Browse Entries - E
- Editor of Card
- Edwards, Len E., accountant, electrical engineer, management consultant and mechanical engineer
- Edwards, W. Ian, archaeologist and educationist
- Ellis, Frank, educationist
- Elliston, E.C.
- Emeritus Members
- Emmerson, John McL., barrister and physicist
- Evans, A.J.
- Ewart, A.J., botanist
- Ewing, Thomas T., politician
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.