Browse Entries - F
- Falk, D.J.
- Feint, W.C., medical administrator
- Fink, Theodore ( - 1942)
- Fitts, Clive, cardiologist and physician
- Floyd, A.E., musician
- Flynn, E.J., chemical engineer
- Focken, C.M. ( - 1979), scientist
- Fookes, W.J. ( - 1925)
- Fordyce, J. ( - 1942)
- Forrest, H., artist
- Fortune, Denys W., pathologist
- Foster, J.F., barrister and university administrator
- French, Alan, chemist and occupational health expert
- Fricker, E.T.
- Friend, B.H., public servant
- Fullagar, Wilfred K., judge
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.