Browse Occupations - G
- Archbold, Neil W. ( - 2005), geologist and palaeontologist
- Birch, William D., geologist and museum curator
- Kratochvil, Milos, environmental consultant, financial planner and geologist
- Lovering, John F., academic, geologist and university administrator
- Plimer, Ian R., academic and geologist
- Richards, S. Maxwell, geologist
- Skeats, E.W. ( - 1953), geologist and mineralogist
- Grayson, O. ( - 2001), grazier
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.