Browse Entries - J
- Jacobs, Joseph
- Jenkin, John, academic, historian of science and physicist
- Jenkins, Steve, materials scientist, physicist and visual ergonomics consultant
- Jenner, L.
- Jobbins, G.G. ( - 1955), engineer and public servant
- Johnson, Ian R. ( - 2001), architect
- Johnston, Edgar C., pilot and public servant
- Jona, J. Leon ( - 1964), physiologist and surgeon
- Jones, A.W.
- Jose, Arthur, author and historian
- Joseph, J.H.
- Joshua, E
- Joynt, W.D., author and publisher
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.