Browse People - K
- Kaleski, J. David, chemical engineer
- Kaussmaul [Herr]
- Keating, J.H.
- Kennedy, Max
- Kenrick, M., medical practitioner
- Kent, Brian P.
- Kernot, W.C. ( - 1909)
- King, E.S. ( - 1966), pathologist and surgeon
- Kirkhope, W., accountant
- Kirsner, Richard L., academic and engineer
- Kirwan, John W., journalist and politician
- Knibbs, George H.
- Kratochvil, Milos, environmental consultant, financial planner and geologist
- Krome, Otto George Hermann Dittmar (1863 - 1917), educationist
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.