Browse People - P
- Palmer, T.
- Parbery, Douglas G., plant pathologist
- Paton, George W., academic and lawyer
- Patterson, T.
- Payne, H., engineer
- Penington, G.A., physician
- Pennefather, R.W.
- Percy, J.B.
- Peterson, F.S.
- Phillips, Arthur ( - 1940)
- Phillips, M.M., lawyer
- Pirani, S.G.
- Pixley, N.D., Naval officer
- Plant, David W., real estate agent and wool buyer
- Plimer, Ian R., academic and geologist
- Polmear, Ian J., materials scientist
- Pressley, Thomas A. ( - 1982), chemist
- Proctor, Charles Richard (1926 - 2013), anaesthetist and medical practitioner
- Pryor, David E., chemist
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.