Browse People - R
- Race, P. ( - 2009), dentist
- Ramsey, D.W.
- Randall, A.G. ( - 1927)
- Rawson, Geoffrey, author
- Read, F.M. ( - 1977), agricultural scientist and public servant
- Reid, George H., politician
- Reynolds, L.A.
- Richards, E.S. ( - 1937)
- Richards, S. Maxwell, geologist
- Richardson, A.E.V. ( - 1950), academic and agricultural scientist
- Rivett, A.C. David, chemist and public servant
- Robb, A.M.
- Roberts, Colin N., pharmacologist and toxicologist
- Robertson, Allen W.D. ( - 1954), gynaecologist
- Robinson, E.N.
- Robinson, Gresham, educationist
- Ross, D.H. ( - 1950)
- Roy, Neil, neonatal intensive care specialist
- Rundell, D.J., engineer
- Rushman, J. Gordon, architect and planning consultant
- Russell, Hamish M., agricultural scientist
- Russell, Ian S.
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.