Browse People - W
- Wadham, Samuel M. ( - 1973), academic and agricultural scientist
- Wadsworth, A., librarian
- Walker, W.J.
- Walpole, G.R.O., medical practitioner
- Ward, F.W.
- Warn, Milton P., Baptist minister and university administrator
- Watson, D.E. ( - 2005), dentist
- Watson, T.G. ( - 1912)
- Watt, W.A., politician
- Weaving, S.
- Weber, A.
- Webster, P
- Weigall, G.R., physician
- Weigall, Gerald C. ( - 1950), physician
- Weigall, Theyre A'B. ( - 1926), barrister and judge
- Wendlandt, B.
- Whiting, R.
- Wilkinson, W.P.
- Williams, L.R.A. ( - 2007), army officer and dentist
- Williams, T. Michael, marine engineer and mechanical engineer
- Williamson, F.S.
- Wills, H.A., public servant and scientist
- Wilson, B.R.
- Wilson, F.G.
- Wilson, J.P. ( - 1932), educationist
- Wishart, J.W. ( - 1968), engineer and Naval officer
- Wood, G.L., academic
- Wood, Ian J., physician
- Woodburn, J.L.F. ( - 1965)
- Woodruff, H.A.
- Woodruff, K., civil engineer
- Wreford, Ernest H. ( - 1938), banker
- Wrigley, L.J. ( - 1933), educationist
- Wrixon, Henry J.
- Wunderlich, Jeff A., science administrator and X-ray crystallographer
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.