||Records of The Wallaby Club
||1894 - 2007
||The Wallaby Club (1894)
||4 metres (141 items)
||eScholarship Research Centre, The University of Melbourne
||The Wallaby Club Guide to Records provides a means of discovering the historical records of the club. The records have been assembled by various club secretaries, historians and archivists at different times. A project to bring coherence to the records commenced in 2009. This work is ongoing and the guide will updated as required.
- The collection is comprised of records from 19 accessions. The codes used to uniquely identify each accession range from A.1986.0115 to WALL2011-0003.
- The records have been allocated to 17 series. The codes used to uniquely identify each series range from WALS0001 to WALS0017.
- Through the processing of the records, 1 provenance entity was identified. The code used to uniquely identify this provenance entity, i.e. records creator or custodian, is WALP001.
- The inventory covers 141 items, and may include records of continuing value, records sentenced for destruction and records that have been destroyed. The codes used to uniquely identify each inventory item range from WALL00001 to WALL00141. The total collection occupies 369 linear cm of shelf space (or its equivalent).
- The documentation of the records at inventory level started on 16 September 2010. The latest additions were made on 8 October 2010. The latest modifications were made on 23 June 2011. This collection profile was updated on 27 June 2011.