Browse People - C
- Calder, W.R.
- Callan, T.M.
- Callaway, Frank H., army officer
- Cameron, S.S.
- Campbell, Peter E., pathologist
- Campkin-Smith, Dale
- Carey, E.W.
- Castles, G.H. ( - 1927)
- Catherall, J.M., army officer and quantity surveyor
- Cattanach, W. ( - 1932)
- Cavanagh, B.
- Champion, H.H.
- Chapman, James G., microbiologist
- Chapman, W.D. ( - 1956), diplomat, engineer and public servant
- Chenoweth, E.W. ( - 1979), dermatologist and physician
- Chinnery, E.W.P., surveyor
- Chodziesner, W. Ben
- Christie, A.
- Chuck, Alan K., engineer
- Churchill, David M., botanist
- Clapin, Frank L. ( - 1940)
- Clark, A.R., engineer
- Clarke, J.D., pharmaceutical chemist
- Clements, F.W. ( - 1939)
- Clendinnen, F.J. ( - 1913)
- Clewlow, F.D.
- Clunies-Ross, Ian ( - 1959), public servant, scientist and veterinarian
- Clyne, Thomas, judge
- Coldham, W.J.
- Cooke, J.
- Coombes, L.P. ( - 1988), aeronautical engineer
- Coppel, E.G. ( - 1979), judge
- Cornwall, F.
- Corr, J.R.
- Cowper, C.R.
- Craig, J.T.
- Crawford, R.M., academic and historian
- Creal, A.E., Naval officer
- Croll, R.H. ( - 1947), author, bushwalker, journalist and naturalist
- Crowther, G.H. ( - 1918), educationist
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.