Browse People - H
- Hagens, G.T.
- Hall, A.M., anaesthetist
- Hall, B.
- Hamilton, C.
- Hansen, Martin Peter (1874 - 1932), author and educationist
- Hardy, C.T.
- Harper, Brian C.S.
- Harper, David L., judge and lawyer
- Harper, Herbert Reah (1871 - 1956), electrical engineer
- Harper, R. Colin ( - 1970)
- Hart, A.D.
- Hart, Alfred (1870 - 1950), educator, scientist and Shakespearean scholar
- Hartung, E.
- Hearder, D.
- Heazlewood, Terry, professor of finance and accounting
- Henderson, C.
- Henry, Louis ( - 1924)
- Hetzel, B., academic and medical researcher
- Higgins, Henry Boumes (1851 - 1929), judge and politician
- Himmer [Herr]
- Hoad, J.H. ( - 1911)
- Holloway, Roger, agricultural scientist, planning consultant and public servant
- Holly, W. Baxter, educationist
- Home, Roderick W., historian of science and physicist
- Hone, Brian, educationist
- Horn, D., chemist
- Hornabrook, R.W. ( - 1951), anaesthetist
- Horwill, Lionel C., barrister and judge
- Hughes, William Morris, politician
- Hutchison, Douglas S., electrical engineer
- Hutchison, H. Stuart ( - 1968), solicitor
- Hyndman, R.G. ( - 1902)
A Private Club
The Wallaby Club is a Melbourne-based walking club established in 1894 with a strong bias towards good fellowship, talking and an appreciation of both the natural and built environments. Membership is strictly limited and is by invitation only.
Dates and details of annual walks from 1894.